hello! i’m Sheila
Wife, mother, Travel Lover
Here’s a little About Me. This is my little place on the web to share all the things I love.
I’ve been a blogger for many years now and have run many different “niche” type blogs. I have decided it’s time to roll everything I love into one place and that is how She’s Trippy was born.
You will learn all about me as you read thru my posts. But, my life is more than travel. I travel when money and time allows, so I figured why not share everything else as well.
What You Will Find Here
She’s Trippy will be full of personal travel stories, my personal travel tips, and my love of travel and music. I’ll roll in fun food posts, home life, pets, love of fitness, daily deals and more.
Being a woman in her 50’s I find that I need to spend more time focusing on my health and fitness and I hope you will come along for my fitness journey. Yoga and strength training are both a passion of mine. If you find me, I hope it’s because you share that passion and find my posts helpful.
As a Fibromyalgia warrior you will also find many posts about Fibromyalgia and how to live with chronic illness.
What You Will Not Find Here
Fluff! That means, no recipes that are 5000 word long posts just to finally get to the recipe, no travel stories that take hours to read or find the info you need. Just me, telling it like it is (as my Grandma always says).
I hope you will find my way of blogging to your liking, and stick around for all there is to come.
Make sure you follow on my social channels because I share more daily life on those, than I do on my blog. Get to know the real me.
Collaborate with Me
If you are a brand and would like to collaborate with me, reach out. Click the “Let’s Work Together” button to fill out my contact me form.
Disclosure – This post contains affiliate links that generate a commission at no additional cost to you.
get to know me
About Me and a few of my favorite things…
- Family ~ I love my family and my family comes first. (this includes my pets)
- Travel ~ When we can, we travel. My husband and I have been exploring the USA mostly by road trips for about 22 years now. Soaking in every mile, and every moment spent together.
- Music ~ I have always loved music but as I get older I appreciate it more and the artists who bring us great music. I have been blessed to attend many concerts and have met all the members of my all time favorite band – Cheap Trick.
Not only do I love to listen to music, but I am also a musician and you can find me singing or playing guitar on my social channels from time to time. A dream I have is to play and sing with Robin Zander.
- Food ~ Food is a great love of mine as well. While I am a picky eater, and also can’t eat many things due to health issues, you will often see me share my meals on social media.
- Shopping ~ I do like to shop, but also like to find great deals. I have put together all things I like on my Amazon Store Front.
Check it out, and even if you don’t find my items helpful, shopping thru my link is much appreciated.
- Fitness ~ I love to look and feel good and in order to achieve that, one needs a healthy lifestyle. Yoga and strength training are my passion. Follow my journey, maybe I will inspire you to join in.
Join the newsletter while you are here too, so you never miss a thing!